Tuesday was El Salvador's independence day! It is always a huge deal here and the celebrations, which include a parade, are so fun. Note the picture of my friend Thelma playing the trumpet in the marching band. She is the first female EVER in this town to play the trumpet, it caused quite the scandal. I am very proud of her! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
15 de septiembre
Tuesday was El Salvador's independence day! It is always a huge deal here and the celebrations, which include a parade, are so fun. Note the picture of my friend Thelma playing the trumpet in the marching band. She is the first female EVER in this town to play the trumpet, it caused quite the scandal. I am very proud of her! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love it! keep writing please! I appreciate the window into your world. All my love! jess
Post a Comment